Monday, September 14, 2009

Kayla/Kara - the best dressed girl in Beaumont!

Erin's baby shower was this last weekend. I got to meet a lot of her new friends in Beaumont; it was nice to put faces to the people she tells me about. This new little girl of hers (Kayla? Kara? don't know yet) is certainly going to be well outfitted for a LONG time! She got so many cute little clothes, headbands, blankets, and goodies!

This first one is a masterpiece made by my friend Claudia--it matches the nursery colors perfectly!
This is one of three quilts hand made by Erin's wonderful neighbor Rose, another great new friend she's made in her new home. I'm so grateful she has all these supportive and caring people around her.
And now, just a few of the whole wardrobe of clothes... Is there anything cuter than baby girl clothes? I think not.





Her friend and neighbor from Blythe made the cake. It was fun to get to see her there.
Here's Sammy surprising Erin with the cake!


The shower was really a lot of fun. It was warm, relaxed, and friendly -- just like Erin herself!

1 comment:

  1. Awe, so cute! I LOVE the blanket Claudia made. I wish I could have been there. :(

    ReplyDelete