Saturday, May 22, 2010

Back to Scrapbooking

I'm working on getting back into scrapbooking on a more regular basis, at least once a week. There was a time, a few years ago, that I worked on pages at least 3-4 days a week. Of course, that was when I was working 12-hour shifts 3 days a week, so had LOTS more time off to do whatever I wanted to do, actual leisure time. Now I really feel the constraints of my limited time off, so I've had to work much harder to find time for what I love to do. I've made a commitment, though, that if for no other reason than that I must start using up some of my many many many supplies, I'm going to get back to it. I guess, though, that reason doesn't really fly, since I seem to keep accumulating scrapbooking supplies at a much faster rate than I actually produce any pages. I think I am spurred on by that embarrassing realization as well.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're scrapbooking. I saw the pages you put on facebook and they are fantastic. That's a talent I really wish I had. Keep em' coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page. She is adorable! TFS!....Come on over and visit my blog.....I'm giving away the PINK ATG GUN which ends tomorrow! Bug Hugs!

    ReplyDelete