Saturday, July 16, 2011

Another try...

I'm still working on getting the hang of making a dvd.  Thank you again, Michael!  (He came over today and tutored me again.)  These are the same pictures from 4th of July, but this time with music and "stuff."  Another experiment, figuring out how to make it the right length to fit the music to the pics, etc.  A lot of the pictures are not great, and there's no real ending, etc.  But, it worked, so I accomplished my goal.


Now I have to work on putting a real project together.  You know, with a beginning, middle, and end.  With a point.  Other than just looking at these adorable grandchildren.   Hmmmm, come to think of it, do I really NEED any more reason than that?

Well, after looking at this, I just realized that it's only the slide show, not the whole dvd.  But, you get the idea (Erin--you're probably the only one looking at it anyway).

1 comment:

  1. With such cute kids, you don't need a point!

    ReplyDelete