Sunday, August 23, 2009

Big Red Barn

My brother-in-law Kent says he has dreamed of this "big red barn" for 30 years. I don't doubt it. I understand they converted the old hay shed that was up on the hill behind the old farm house (just north of Brigham City, Utah). It is surely Kent's pride and joy! It's a gathering place for family and friends, their own private recreation hall. (I'm having trouble arranging these pictures in order, so I'm just going to caption them in the order they uploaded. I've tried dragging them, as I used to do, but they won't drag! Can anyone help me figure this out? I'd be grateful for any suggestions.)

This is the upstairs loft--Jessica with her cousin Carla.

Jessica and Carla up the stairs. Bathroom to the left of the stairs on the first floor.
There's a great kitchen, with lots of cupboards and counterspace. Fridge, range, and microwave too! Pretty much everything you could ever want.
Large main downstairs room, with tables and chairs, probably with table seating for at least 60 people!
Here's where they get the name, of course. The BIG RED BARN -- beautiful, isn't it?
Normally I would post the rest of the pictures here, but since I can't seem to get them uploaded in order, I'll just do another post. Aarggghhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment