Saturday, January 31, 2009

Heartstrings

Is there anything better? Than grandchildren, I mean. I don't think so. I took this picture of Tyler and Jaden last weekend; we went to check out the park near their new home. I'm sure when most people look at this picture, they see two pretty cute boys. When I look at it, though, something almost physical happens in my heart (and no, I don't think it's just my pacemaker firing). It's taken me a lot of years to finally understand the saying "tugging at my heartstrings." Oh, how I love these boys!

1 comment:

  1. i have been reading your post you are so sticken funny, i love the way you put your so called friend in her place about jessica, i feel like that when my so called friends tell me i need to take down justin's room and clean out his closet. bunch fo nerds i say. hahaha

    ReplyDelete