Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Day #5

Dang, is it only day #5?

Okay, this one's easy. It makes me happy reading people's blogs, and even their comments on mine. I wish more people that I know were blogging, actually. I keep trying with a few people, but so far it's not working. I really feel like I've gotten to know people better, and I love that more than anything. I love reading what people are doing, how and what they think, what they're feeling. These things have always completely fascinated me.

4 comments:

  1. I ALSO LOVE READING YOUR BLOG, KEEP ON POSTING AND READING MINE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) I love getting comments from you, Jennette. Especially being out here with nothing to do, it always makes me happy when I see your comments. Thanks for being such a bright spot in the lives of so many people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way about blogs and blogging. I LOVE that I've gotten in touch with you and Erin and I can see how you guys and Jessica are doing. It's bringing back a lot of happy memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree.
    I wish all my friends from High School would just get married and have blogs too.
    I don't have that many people on mine either.
    But that's okay:)

    I love your blog.
    I love the pictures the most.

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete